"We Fly High" rapper Jim Jones says he was the victim of racial profiling after an officer at Newark Airport observed the rapper use his temporary drivers license to roll and smoke a blunt. Mr. Jones appeared furious, "them motherfucking cops not only had the balls to come after me because of how I be lookin. Then to top the shit off, the motherfucker then give me a ticket for driving without a license. I mean whitey said he saw me using it to smoke then gave me a ticket for not having it ."Rapper You Too Ugly For My Johnson, Rick Pee, who had come by to see how his friend Jones was doing, was also arrested when police observed 4 handguns and a pee-shooter tucked into his waist band. Mr. Pee also complained of racial profiling "Yo, I just went to see how my boy was doing. Then this cop asks me what's that stickin' out my belt. I told him those was my guns and I had a license for them from Adeles Gun and Hairstyling Parlor in Camden , NJ. Next thing I knows I'm race down on the floor with some cops nightstick shoved up my butt If I was white I coulda drove be them with a motherfuckin tank and they wouldn't give a shit".
Rapper Jim Jones was released on his own recognizance with a ticket for driving without a license. Mr. Pee is being held after ballistics reports showed that three of the four guns Mr. Pee was caught with came up positive in the murders of 4 men, 3 pigeons, 2 parakeets and a bulldog. Said Mr.Pee 'Yo, man I was just holding them for a friend:.
No comments:
Post a Comment