Rumors are that Kourtney Kardashian is carrying around a big secret: Scott may not be Mason Disicks father!
This reporter, flabbergasted by the news went out in the street to gauge reaction to the earth shattering news from passerby.
I first spoke to Linda Grant, mother of 12 pushing groceries down the street, "Ms. Grant', I asked, 'are you upset by the possibility that Scott may not be the father of Mason Disik" Looking me up and down, head full of curlers with a cigarette dangling form her lips, she answered "listen asshole,I have12 little sons a bitches to take care of. Why are you asking me about people that ain't worth a shit".
Other answers I received to my question include:
15 "Who's?"
12 "Who the fuck is this person and why should I care?"
11 "Why don't you ask an intelligent question"
8 "Is that the sister o' the bitch with the big ass?"
7 "Who gives a fuck about Kourtney, where's her big ass sister"
3 " Maybe he's praying he's not the father so he can get away from that bunch of Hollywood hillbillies'
1 " Man, that Bruce Jenner used to be good looking. Now he looks like shit"
No comments:
Post a Comment