Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mike "The Situation: New Reality Show "MENSA-GOTZ"

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, from the reality show Jersey Shore announced he will be host of a new game show called "MENSA-GOTZ" a show where contestants compete to score the lowest IQ to win cash and valuable prizes. Said Mike " All my life I've been watching that asshole Trabeck from Jeopardy asking questions that like a person that went to community college couldn't answer. So I said, yo man screw this, I'm gonna make a show with questions anyone can answer". Mike later revealed he had friends sending him some questions they thought a lot of people would be able to answer and make the game more fun. His friend Nunzio "The Tongue" Tuccollo sent him in a few he's thinking of using on the show. "Yeah", Mike said "my boy Nunzio sent me a couple of questions to check and see how they would do on the show. He was worried they might be too hard". Some of the questions included "What color was George Washington's white horse, Who's buried in Grant's tomb and If you have a dollar in your pocket and loss it, how much money do you have left". Mike laughed as he read the questions, "What do I give a fuck what color Washington's horse was or who's buried in Grant's tomb. What the fuck I look like, one of those history people. And I can tell you know I got a lot more than a dollar in my pocket".
The show is set to run just following the 2013 Republican National Convention so as to capitalize on the anti-MENSA sentiment that pervades the convention.

No comments: