Monday, April 22, 2013

Rapper Julez Santana Busted For Threatening Fake wife

Rapper Julez Santana was taken into custody for making terrorist threats against his wife a couple days ago. Friends of the rapper were mystified, said one "That MOFO ain't married, man. I'm telling you I'm his main man and i would know if the dude was married. This just more harassment by the man".  Police where called to the home by a mail carrier on his first day on the job after  hearing the enraged rapper screaming "That's right bitch, get down there. Take it like a woman o I'm gonna beat your ass". Red faced, laughing police were forced to let Julez go when a search of his apartment turned up not a woman but a blow up sex doll named MoMo. Said his friend Tyrell "that's more like it. That shit I can believe

No comments: