Sunday, May 19, 2013
Wade Robinson Alleges Michael Jackson Molested Him
A team of sanitation men were emptying a trash dumpster in Los Angeles when out popped none other than Wade Robinson, choreographer most recently known for his stint on "So You Think You Can Dance" with allegations that Micheal Jackson molested him., of course, before he died Robinson has filed suit in Los Angeles against the Jackson Estate requesting...MONEY! Funny, but the thing that may strike many as strange was that in 2005 Mr. Robinson categorically denied the Micheal Jackson molested him. Why did he not state the fact in the 2005 hearing? I mean MJ was at the trial then but it wasn't like Robinson was staring down the likes of John Gotti or even Joan Rivers for that that matter. Now the King of Pop is gone and not here to defend himself. Soon you'll be seeing men in their 70's and 80's charging Michael Jackson molested them when they were children. Wade denied he molested him in 2005 but in 2013 he then alleges molestation?
Sorry, this don't sound kosher in my book (I can say that. I converted to Judaism long ago. And no, Jerry I didn't do it for the jokes).
So Mr. Robson, good luck in your pursuits and I'm hoping you get some money. You have about one minute and thirty-three seconds left in you fifteen minutes of fame. Glad to see your using it wisely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment