Sunday, May 5, 2013

Justin Bieber To Give Up Monkey

Justin Beiber decided to give up his pet monkey than to spend the $27.36 he owed to German authorities who had held it in quarantine when the reigning Rhodes Scholar of Pop entered the country . Bieber, who pleaded ignorance to what "German" meant in a past article, reportedly told a friend "I never liked that damn monkey. My agent told me it would remind people of Michael Jackson.I still don't know what he meant, me and Mike don't even look alike".
But friends said Justin just couldn't bring himself to send money to a place called Germany which he swears he never heard of. Speaking of Monkey Gate later to a reporter while surrounded by a retinue of bodyguards, Justin tried to explain his way out, " I'm famous! I got a lot of money! I'm gonna send $27 dollars to a place no one's ever heard of like Germany?" That's when one of his bodyguards piped in with a sly smile, "Yeah, right, Jus soon they'll be asking you to send money to fake places like Greece and Berkley Heights, New Jersey". Bieber turned to back to the reporter, shoulders shrugged  and exclaimed "See what I mean!".

No comments: