Monday, June 17, 2013

Ozzy Osborne and Wife Sharon Back Together Again

Reports are that Ozzy Osborne and estranged wife Sharon are living together again following a separation caused by Ozzy's incessant drug and alcohol problems. Reports were that Ozzy had cleaned himself up and was begging Sharon to have him back. But Sharon has revealed the truth about why she agreed to move back in with the infamous rock star, " When I left I thought it was only a matter of time before the petrified son-of-a-bitch would knock over and die. But despite my fears and God's better judgement, he's still breathing, drugging and drinking. In fact the old bastard was having the time of his life. I never saw him so happy. That's when I decided that enough was enough and forced Ozzy to move back in with me, alive but miserable!".
 Ozzy did indeed appear to be having the time of his life, clubbing with Justin Bieber one night

and staying around past closing at the infamous Badda Bing Strip Club in New Jersey owned by reputed mafia boss Tony 'The Actor" Soprano (center left) another
But the good days appear to be over for the Oz man. Just this afternoon it was reported that Sharon and Ozzy will both be guests on the talk show The View, a daytime show where 4 ugly women spend the morning doing nothing more than kicking up some dust and complaining about their shared inability to land a husband. Added Sharon, " Heaven would have been fun compared to the Hell I intend to make of his life".

No comments: