Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Bow Wow and Erica Mena on the outz!
Rumors are swirling that Rapper Bow Wow and main squeeze Erica Mena are on the outs, this occurring shortly after they moved from Wow's mother's basement and upstairs to a first floor studio.
Bow Wow was first to start the rumor mill going after he tweeted "bitch don't cook, bitch don't clean! I'm going back to my mama's crib!". Mena was quick to reply "don't know what pig's feet is but shit if you think I'm going be boiling that shit up". Later she added, " Clean? Yo, MF I ain't touching those nasty drawers you wearing!"
Bow Wow, scheduled to give a concert in North Korea hosted by Dennis Rodman was not immediately available for comment.
Labels:
Bow Wow,
Erica Mena,
mother,
nasty,
North Korea,
pigs feet,
rapper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment